Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
From what I can gather, if your original email purchase confirmation says 1-2 week estimated shipping, then you should already have a 2nd email shipping confirmation with UPS#.

I purchased at 5:36EST well within the 1-2 week time and I haven't gotten a shipped email yet and my status is Google wallet hasn't changed... so that's not true

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I purchased at 5:36EST well within the 1-2 week time and I haven't gotten a shipped email yet and my status is Google wallet hasn't changed... so that's not true

From what I can gather, if your original email purchase confirmation says 1-2 week estimated shipping, then you should already have a 2nd email shipping confirmation with UPS#.

I too ordered at 4:57pm EST, and got the 1-2 weeks shipping in my confirmation email, and am still waiting for shipping. I think we might have to wait another week as we might be closer to the 2 week mark instead of 1.

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I stay in india and have ordered a 16gb model on november 28th from friend in clevland. He is coming to india on 25th december but now i am in big problem as google play shows shipping status to be 4-5 weeks. I am thinking to cancel my order by 15th if i didn't got any status update by that time as later on i am worried that my friend credit will be deducted and he won't get the nexus 4 in time for me.... such a drag.. pissed off by google ! Was trying hard since long to purchase it and finally i got this status... ! huh.

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
This is what mine says too, the label has been created, but no estimated delivery date or tracking number. I was thinking it would probably come on Tuesday.

I got my UPS tracking #, but it states that a label has been created and the package is awaiting pickup.

My only thought is that it was sent with 2 day shipping and UPS will update the status on Monday with an estimated delivery date.

Dan

intekmdma

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I put my order in at 5:16pm Eastern. No email and still pending for me.

Since it seems a few people who ordered around 5-10 minutes earlier than me have gotten shipping notices, I guess I was right after the 'cut off' for today's shipment. :(

they aren't shipping these in order. my order went through 12:00:17 PST

Still no shipping info
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ch33kyDroiD

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 estimated shipping

Hey, I recently ordered a nexus 4 16gb. We all know the problems they're having distributing the phones. I got my order to go though on the second round of release on the 27th about 7:00EST. What time did you order your phone and when did you get an email for shipping? I'm trying to get an idea of when I will recieve my phone... Also, I ordered my phone around 7:00EST but my google wallet says it was around 4EST. I attached a picture of my receipt. Thanks.

hey , this is what my order says:
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 6:56:16 PM EST
when i purchased it initially .. and this is what my wallet says :
November 27, 2012 3:56:16 PM UTC-8

my estimates shipping time : 2-3 weeks ..
i called Google a few days ago and the representative shot me back an e-mail and it mentioned if i it was 2-3 weeks i should get it between 12th December and the 18 th .. but when i e-mailed the bot with my tracking number .. the reply was that i would be getting my device shipped by the evening of December 19th.
So the strange part is i woke up this morning checked my bank account to see if the pending charge would have been completed .. but the charge completely disappeared from my account and seems like my balance was as if the money was returned from Google .. so i called them up today .. stayed on the phone for 30 mins .. and the rep then told me that they will charge the card again .. once it shipped .. and they returned the money and was not able to tell me shipping time. my wallet still is the same .. even tho they put the money back and i still not received a shipping number :/ anyone here got a second e-mail with shipping information .. who are in the 2-3 week window ?

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Just got the shipped email at 6:32pm EST! I ordered a 16GB at 4:57pm EST Nov 27. I'm assuming I might get it Wednesday or Thursday based on people saying it takes awhile for UPS to actually get it/update the status.

tpd15

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Here's my order time:
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 4:09:15 PM CST
(I had tried for an hour when it went live, gave up, and successfully ordered a 16 gig early that same afternoon.)
Friday evening I received an email saying it had shipped, including a tracking number (although the tracking number is still not active, which is a little weird now that it's 24 hours old).

Arallu

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
got my tracking info, ordered November 27, 2012 1:10:04 PM UTC-8 (3:10pm cst) and got tracking infor today at 5:34pm cst. Will be here Monday! =)

severinj

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
If your tracking number says UPS is still waiting to receive the package that means there is no physical item being shipped yet. Once UPS actually has the package your tracking # will be updated to show where it is shipping from.

UPS has been contacted to let know these items will be shipped out but UPS does not have these items until you see the tracking updated with actual information. Considering the # should have been updated by today with where it is shipping from I believe Google may have just contacted them regarding the packages but has yet to fulfill any of the new orders - they're probably still dealing with back order.

I was kinda hoping I would receive it on Monday so I could take it to work and listen to music on Tuesday but I guess not. =[

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Still nothing except pending here.

My Order time according to email from Google (like others, it took awhile to go through so it ended up later than I original had it in the cart)-
4:57 CST
Est. ship time in email says 2-3 weeks

Current Status- Pending

sambao21

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got my shipping email. It actually shipped on 11/30, but I just got the email today, and my package is sitting at my local UPS distribution center. I'd imagining, I'll have it on Monday. Now I just need bumpers to become available somewhere.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I just got my shipping email. It actually shipped on 11/30, but I just got the email today, and my package is sitting at my local UPS distribution center. I'd imagining, I'll have it on Monday. Now I just need bumpers to become available somewhere.

What time did you order. I know I know, it really doesn't matter, but please people tell us what time you ordered.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
(16GB Nexus 4) Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:36:57 PM Pending 2-3 Weeks.
It would be awesome to get this phone right at Christmas time. What a joyous Nexus 4 Christmas it will be! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38