Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
LOL! People tripping about their devices coming in sooner than expected. If your device comes before the estimated date then awesome. If it comes during then good for you. If it comes after, demand a shipping refund. Its that simple.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
LOL! People tripping about their devices coming in sooner than expected. If your device comes before the estimated date then awesome. If it comes during then good for you. If it comes after, demand a shipping refund. Its that simple.

What would you think if the 2-3 week people get their phone in 2 days from now but the 1-2 week people wind up waiting longer? All that battling it out in the google store on the 27th for nothing!!! :mad:

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Like this lol?

Louisville, KY, United States 12/05/2012 1:10 P.M. Origin Scan

In all seriousness, it sucks that some 1-2 weekers that got nothing yet........ All you can do it ask for a shipping refund.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
What would you think if the 2-3 week people get their phone in 2 days from now but the 1-2 week people wind up waiting longer? All that battling it out in the google store on the 27th for nothing!!! :mad:

The 2-3 weekers are already getting an updated UPS origin scan. This just makes me sad.

Agreed. Very annoying. I know it's only a phone, but it shouldn't be that the 2-3 weekers get their tracking updated/phones shipped and received before the 1-2 weekers. That means my 2 hours of mashing the enter button on the 27th pointless.

jasonpartin

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
2X 16GB Nexus 4's Ordered on Nov 27 @ 6:02PM EST (2-3 Week Delivery Window)
Immediately billed $1 and $753.87 on Nov 27. Original charged dropped and $753.87 was charged Nov 5

Nov 27
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to @gmail.com

Nov 27
Google Inc. received your order.

Dec 5
Google Inc. shipped your order.
Track UPS package #1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dec 5
Google Inc. charged your AMEX xxx-xxxx for $753.87. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.

UPS Website: UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later

shadowtrixz

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
wait so has anyone with the "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." received their package?

I haven't had a single update... lol and my EST is 1-2weeks.

17veen

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So I placed a tracer and it showed me this. Looks like it is in my city. Fingers crossed...

EDIT: I don't know how much true this is though. It contradicts with some previous posts saying google is starting to just ship them starting today. And also those who got shipping conf. on 11/30 are getting their UPS updated with origin scan at Louisville, KY. I don't have my hopes high. Lets see what happens....

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

timothykim

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
update to my earlier post about my order which shipped out this morning.
my ups tracking has updated. it has no estimated date of delivery but says its in transit with an origin scan at Louisville, KY 11:54am local time

A_S_V

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 27th, with estimate of 1-2 weeks, my card was charged this morning, 4 am and tracking info was supplied at the same time. When checked with UPS at 5 am, tracking # was not working at UPS but then since 12 pm, UPS is showing that the package is in transit, last location was Louisville, KY. However, there no info on the weight of the package.

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
That might need you to pay for premium for mychoice. Don't quote me on that though. :p

There are extras once you sign up for it that cost money, but you don't need those for this. My tracking started soon after signing up for mychoice. Could've been coincidence, but the fact that I could only see tracking when logged in for a while makes me think otherwise.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo