nexus 4 available in canada noon PST

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been with a BB for the past 4 years almost and i am happy moving on now.

Did read a lot of good reviews about the N4 so i do hope i'll love it.

Just don't expect BB battery life. :(

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
If you don't use the phone it will last 2 days or more. On my desk I have a Nexus One, iPhone 4 and Nokia 610 still with some juice because I haven't used any of them excessively. It's all the other apps that drain battery plus the screen. My old blackberry would last a week but that's because there were no apps and the screen was small. Battery life is over rated :)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: I'm so glad I returned my iPad4 and got the Nexus 10

I don't think the tablet is the problem. I think chrome right now and that's why a lot of people are using other browsers right now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

ya and if I don't drive my car I don't use any gas either. Not sure what your point is. We all use our phones for different reasons. The battery on a BB will be better.

jlstee

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I was so lucky to be sitting at my desk when that email arrived. I was ready to refresh the page at noon and I managed to pick up a 16GB model. 1-2 weeks shipping and the receipt states Google Canada in Toronto. From what I recall, my Nexus One came from the US and I paid some duties. Maybe stock is located in Toronto for us getting the 1-2 week shipping times.

serpico...was able to grab an 8 GB on November 13th. Ironically, it arrived yesterday as I was ordering a 16 GB model (wanted that originally and have a co-worker who wants to take the 8 GB off my hands). Anyways, it was shipped out of Kentucky (I am in NB, Canada). Took about a week and there were no additional fees when delivered. Regardless of where it was shipped from, my receipt says purchased from Google Canada and applicable taxes were paid at time of purchase. So, I don't expect you will see any additional fees. Also, I too bought the Nexus One when it was available and did pay some duty charges as it was bought and shipped from Google US.

plotsy_aces

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Got it in my cart as soon as it said it was available with 1-2 week shipping, but it wouldn't let me proceed right away due to "high demand". By the time it let me proceed shipping had slipped to 3-4 weeks. Safe to say I wasn't very pleased.. I'm not complaining because at least I was able to purchase one, it's just annoying that their inability to keep their servers running properly is causing me to wait for my device until after Christmas. Not cool Google, not cool.

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Still pending in my Google Wallet, is this normal to take some time before everything is confirmed? Still looks the same as yesterday. I guess there's too many orders to go through which explains 1-2 weeks to allow time to process the order. Guess it kicked in this morning that I actually got to order one online! Yesterday was more like did this really happen?! :)

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing. What's the next step after pending?! Because if it's shipped then you wont see any change until it will be actually shipped. If after pending it should say confirmed then i hope it will be confirmed soon just to make sure the order actually happened :)

I think that the 1-2 weeks shipping will come from the stock they have and the rest (3-4 or 6-7) is a backorder.

sssgood

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
i refreshed the page for so long and kept seeing the 8gb sold out, I was about to give up when I saw the 16gb was available.......

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure, but as of this morning, still pending. Perhaps it's normal to take a few days to get processed. Hopefully this isn't another Google mess up.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
It's been almost 48 hours for me now and it's still pending. I really hope nothing wrong will happen with the rorder.

Seabass7857

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I just got a call from my bank letting me know that they were holding certain payments on my credit card. When I called they confirmed that they were holding a transaction from the Google Play store so it might be a good idea to check/verify with your banks to ensure you don't have any issues with the transaction going through.

Just a heads up.

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
It's odd that nothing has happened in terms of progress with the order. If nothing happens by Monday I may just cancel and save my cash. Sounds crazy but this is the holiday season and cash goes a long way. :)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure, but as of this morning, still pending. Perhaps it's normal to take a few days to get processed. Hopefully this isn't another Google mess up.

Where does it say pending? Did you get an email confirming your order?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Check Google Wallet. I originally received an email confirming the order had been placed but nothing since has it is still pending.

Hmm. Mine says this.
Receipt Google Canada Corp.

Dec 3, 2012 8:05:16 PM1
Nexus 4 (16GB) CAD359.00
Shipping: Ground CAD16.99
Tax: CAD43.08
Total:CAD419.07

Your order has been sent to Google Canada Corp..

Dec 3 Google Canada Corp. received your order.

Dec 3 You placed an order with Google Canada Corp. on Dec 3. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Seabass7857

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. Mine says this.
Receipt Google Canada Corp.

Dec 3, 2012 8:05:16 PM1
Nexus 4 (16GB) CAD359.00
Shipping: Ground CAD16.99
Tax: CAD43.08
Total:CAD419.07

Your order has been sent to Google Canada Corp..

Dec 3 Google Canada Corp. received your order.

Dec 3 You placed an order with Google Canada Corp. on Dec 3. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Yeah exact same thing on my side.

JJDigitized

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Where does it say pending? Did you get an email confirming your order?

In Google Play, click "My Orders and Settings" at the bottom. I see my Nexus order listed there and it says 'pending' with a link to my Wallet receipt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38