Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ear piece buzz

Has anyone figured out whether the ear piece constant buzz is causing battery drain or not?

Quote Originally Posted by onthecouchagain View Post
    Has anyone figured out whether the ear piece constant buzz is causing battery drain or not?
    I just got my replacement and it is without buzzing when the screen is off (when its on it still buzzed, though i expect this to be honest.) The battery life is worlds better and it doesnt even get warm really, whereas my last one could scold somebody. If yours has the issue just rma it, its defective.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Ear piece buzz

Quote Originally Posted by nickolus442034 View Post
    I just got my replacement and it is without buzzing when the screen is off (when its on it still buzzed, though i expect this to be honest.) The battery life is worlds better and it doesnt even get warm really, whereas my last one could scold somebody. If yours has the issue just rma it, its defective.
    Thanks for replying. Can you provide more details? Like what hours you were getting before compared to the replacement device?