Any updates for 28th november nexus 4 orders ?

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I have ordered it on 28th november in morning , any received any email updates ? I am well aware they gave shipping time of 4-5 weeks, but still there were few haphazard delivery for december orders... plz update it..

Order number: 15731260465432498277.9
Order date: Nov 28, 2012 9:46:21 AM EST
Payment method: VISA xxx-3

Purchased from:
Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View
CA
United States
Ship to:
ashish pandit
1700 E 13th St Apt 18h
cleveland
OH
United States
Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
Estimated Ship:
4-5 weeks 1 Nexus 4 (16GB) $349.00
Shipping: $13.99
Tax: $28.13
Total: $391.12

HKain7

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 4 Ordered on November 28th

I was just wondering if anybody that had ordered their Nexus 4 on November 28th around 6 pm EST time. I know I should not be expecting it for at least 4-5 weeks but curiosity is a b-word.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 28th

I believe the 6-7 week wait is just to be safe from possible error. It will also deter resellers if they might have to wait 6 weeks!

Michael Rodgers

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Same here, except that I wrote them for an update and was told the only commitment they had was to ship within the shipping window, and that I should have mine by January 2.

Order date: Nov 28, 2012 12:10:37 PM CST

Estimated Ship:
4-5 weeks

HumanMachine

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Chiming in myself. Ordered mine at around 1 a.m. Pacific on the 28th. I couldn't get through earlier on the 27th, and I haven't heard anything since the initial emails confirming that I have a 4-5 week wait.

Patience is a virtue.

dave43

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like the 28th orders won't be shipped until well into January...those that ordered in dec are getting there's in under a week.

Michael Rodgers

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully not "well into" January so much as "into." I emailed Google for an update and was told they were committed to getting the phones to us within the shipping estimate, which means by January 2 for those of us on the 28th who had a 4-5 week estimate. (Edit: Oh, I guess I already wrote that... sorry for redundancy.)

And, I still haven't heard anything either. Phone is listed as "pending" in wallet.

HumanMachine

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
It sounds like the 28th orders won't be shipped until well into January...those that ordered in dec are getting there's in under a week.

Source? Not being a jerk, but I keep hearing about this, but nobody can seem to point me in the right direction in light of anything more than passing speculation.

Michael Rodgers

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't speak for Dave43, but my source is a canned email from Google:

Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January 02.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery.

For more information on shipping and delivery, please see this article in our help center:
Shipping & delivery - Google Play Help.

Bratigan

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting, no more updates from Google. I have even applied pressure to no effect. I think they should merely have been better prepared.
Its pretty obvious that the lost art of customer service is long dead. I have a bitterness towards the process that delivers the product in such a hap hazard way.
First come first serve would have been a better preference.

Bratigan

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm bumping this to keep it current. Google you failed , I know it does not matter as I'm sure most of the people handling this
were not programmed properly even at birth. I see it as a symptom of a society without a moral compass. Who knows maybe
our Nov 28 orders will ship, but you would not know it by the results. Its amazing that some people have had their devices changed
out twice already and we can't even get delivery.

ccgabe

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have emailed twice and got the standard answer both times. "It will be shipped by evening of Jan 2nd) Called and talked to someone last week and got the same scripted answer. What really pisses me is all the folks that ordered the week of Jan 10 got their phones in 2-3 days. I don't begrudge them, it is not their fault... but it it's a really crappy way for Google to do business and unfair to all their loyal customers that have been waiting for weeks to get a phone.