Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
So, I ended up having to request a replacement from Google. I had that spotty-yellow discolouration issue that seemed to come and go depending on how long my screen was on. As well, a couple days ago I noticed that there was no haptic feedback and vibration became really weak or nonexistent.

All I can say is Google was fantastic. I simply called and told them about the issues and they set me up for a replacement. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

edisont

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine N4 16G @ Jan 31, and received estimated ship Feb 13 on my confirmation email, and Google sent mail again say phone shipped @ feb 5 , check with UPS: Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 02/08/2013, By End of Day.

ship from Louisville, KY, United States

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday noticed three dead pixels on the screen, but I can only see them on the black screen, so I don't know if that's a defect and is there a point of rma'in my second phone..

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like stuck pixels, rather than dead if you can only see them on black. I would RMA for sure. It would drive me insane!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

imeem

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I think UPS lost my phone. It was suppose to be here on Jan. 21 by the end of the day, Then during the evening, they changed it to Jan. 22 end of the day (still didn't come). Then on the 23rd, the estimated delivery date disappear and nothing else updated. Did this happen to anyone else? I live in Markham, Ont (30 min drive) btw. Google said to wait untill Feb. 1 and then email them back.... I'm planning to call UPS this week.

Took google 2-3 weeks to report a lost package with UPS and to give me a refund. I swear the ppl at google wasn't doing anything to help me the first week. now i'm just waiting for refund to show up on the bank acc and then i'm ordering the N4 again ASAP. UPS better not lose my phone again.... :mad: