They werent kidding in the reviews...

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a white one for ?2. Won't get it till after Christmas any way.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why everyone likes that case, I don't like it personally. Also as you can see the case is actually touching and ruining the look of the case too on the bottom and near the top.

That's just the moisture that is there from holding it. Without the case the heat/moisture of your hand would still touch it though it wouldn't look so obvious. The back of the phone is still pristine if I take the case off, which is all I need. I understand that everybody has their own preferences/favorites when it comes to cases though. This is actually the first case I have ever bought for a phone, due to the fragility of the glass back. I just wanted to protect it. No ever sees the back of my case anyway since I always set it down face up.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Totally off topic but just had to give props to
Tabs85 for your avatar freaking love it!!!!!!

Can't wait for Korra to come back.

Ok carry on LOL.

yukichi

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Too bad we have to wait until 2013 before the next season... I am so looking forward to the continuation of the show....

If you got your phone, I recommend not taking off any of the plastic on the front and back, it helps keep the phone not slippery and doubles as a screen and back protector.

DogPsyche

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
If you got your phone, I recommend not taking off any of the plastic on the front and back, it helps keep the phone not slippery and doubles as a screen and back protector.

Yeah tried that but I don't think it's designed for extended use. It started to peel off within a few days, but it did reduce the slippery-ness of the phone while it was still on. :)

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah tried that but I don't think it's designed for extended use. It started to peel off within a few days, but it did reduce the slippery-ness of the phone while it was still on. :)

Clarivue, which can easily be found on new, has a double set of screen and back protectors, I have a set, the company is in Canada and I live in the US, just use your charge card. Anyway, there is a protector for the front as well as the back. Which is really nice for the bumper add on.

AppsLasVegas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's why I wouldn't use mine until my case came in. I ordered on the 27th and had the 3-4 weeks ship time and got the quick shipment like many others did (regardless of the estimated ship time). My case hadn't gotten here yet so I just used my old phone until a day later when my case came in. For the record, I use the i_Blason Slim fit S TPU case and it is great. Grippy and fits perfect around the back and sides.
View attachment 53864View attachment 53865

I use this EXACT case. It fits perfect, covers everything great, and has enough space for large headphone jacks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa