Manage icons on the main menu.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to re-arrange the icons of the apps in the main menu of the N4? I really dont like to see all the icons over there and would like to make some order in there but i was not able to find a way to do it.

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I think the main menu is entirely alphabetical and you cant change it. Perhaps there is an app for it....there always seems to be an app to do the most random things....

Seabass7857

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's what I thought as well. In that case I know Nova Launche Prime actually provides many options for managing icons in the App Drawer such as the creation folders and even hiding certain apps (System Apps for instance). I haven't upgraded to Prime as of yet, but I've been seriously considering it just for these options.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Only launchers can do it. Try Boca prime out Apex. haven't teried them yet so I'm not one hundred percent sure

Sent from my Nexus 4

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I know nova launcher has a free version...but I am not sure how much flexibility it provides in terms of what you can do on that free version. Think Apex has a free version as well? Not sure and I cant check it right now unfortunately.

Seabass7857

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I know nova launcher has a free version...but I am not sure how much flexibility it provides in terms of what you can do on that free version. Think Apex has a free version as well? Not sure and I cant check it right now unfortunately.

I can definitely say the free version of Nova won't let you do this. You would have to spend the 4$ to updated to Prime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non