Best ROM?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well the ROM section is kind of dead because no one visits it (including me) soooo i'll just ask my question here
What is the best ROM in your opinion for the Nexus 4.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Why don't you flash some for yourself and find out for yourself which is best for you? Personally I flash between several Roms, aokp, cm 10.1, pa, minooch, code fire, slimbean. Currently I'm stuck at paranoid.

Visit xda and read the threads and see which one you like. :)

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you flash some for yourself and find out for yourself which is best for you? Personally I flash between several Roms, aokp, cm 10.1, pa, minooch, code fire, slimbean. Currently I'm stuck at paranoid.

Visit xda and read the threads and see which one you like. :)

lol well most of the reason for this thread is that I don't exactly have a list of good ROMs to check out :p
I heard of cm 10.1 already and it's okay I guess, no real thing to drag me into that rom.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
U use CM10.1 mainly because it's constantly being updated and it has support. I used a few other ROMs before Cm became official and they just didn't do anything for me.

Basically Cm or maybe official AOKP are the way to go.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
lol well most of the reason for this thread is that I don't exactly have a list of good ROMs to check out :p
I heard of cm 10.1 already and it's okay I guess, no real thing to drag me into that rom.

If you want smoothness, try Minco. If you want features, try paranoid android