This site

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
I've been using this site for only a short time. Not that my opinion matters, but I'd like to comment about how this site is run. It's one of the best sites, intake that back, probably the best site I've found when it comes to seeking help. The moderators do a great job. The part that I'm impressed with the most are the timely responses. Other sites you request help on you might wait a while to receive a response,if any at all, to your question. These guys are great. Like I said, it's not that my opinion matters but I thought these people needed a little recognition for their insight.

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
Hey thanks! Your opinion and those of all of the rest of the members of this community definitely DO matter, and it makes the Mods and Ambassadors strive to continue doing what we do (and improve where we can)!
Like I always do, I just call it as I see it. That one helped balance the scales for all the negative calls I've had to make recently. Thank you guys for doing the great job you do.

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
Hey thanks! Your opinion and those of all of the rest of the members of this community definitely DO matter, and it makes the Mods and Ambassadors strive to continue doing what we do (and improve where we can)!
You statement " improve where we can" is so true. When I was younger, 40 years or so, I was like everybody else in their 20s. I knew everything. Couldn't tell me anything because I was right. As I got older I realized I didn't want to know everything. Why? Because there is always room to improve.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've been using this site for only a short time. Not that my opinion matters, but I'd like to comment about how this site is run. It's one of the best sites, intake that back, probably the best site I've found when it comes to seeking help. The moderators do a great job. The part that I'm impressed with the most are the timely responses. Other sites you request help on you might wait a while to receive a response,if any at all, to your question. These guys are great. Like I said, it's not that my opinion matters but I thought these people needed a little recognition for their insight.
Glad to hear that and looking forward to having you here with us in the Forums, great people here and community.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy you enjoy the site. Please make yourself at home here.