Launcher Landscape Mode

royalpig180

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
For starters, I know that the stock launcher on the N4 does not support landscape viewing. However, I have both Apex and Nova launchers installed, and neither one of them will go to landscape mode either, despite the fact that both of their settings pages reference landscape-specific settings.

What gives? Is anyone else having this issue on 4.2.2? Is it just impossible for any launcher to run in landscape on the N4 (stock ROM) for some reason? Is this only available in the paid version of these launchers?

Thanks in advance...

royalpig180

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
For starters, I know that the stock launcher on the N4 does not support landscape viewing. However, I have both Apex and Nova launchers installed, and neither one of them will go to landscape mode either, despite the fact that both of their settings pages reference landscape-specific settings.

What gives? Is anyone else having this issue on 4.2.2? Is it just impossible for any launcher to run in landscape on the N4 (stock ROM) for some reason? Is this only available in the paid version of these launchers?

Thanks in advance...

Wow, I'm stupid. Just found it in the Nova Launcher settings...
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty