Google Releases Notes App

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Arent you gonna add this app to Nexus 4 best apps. seems like a solid app to me. although its missing some features but i believe google will add features

Yep I will thanks for the reminder.. I just thought I had to make a whole new thread for this as it seems a biggie

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
you guys should watch this

In that video he implies that swiping deletes the note. But swiping just archives it. You apparently have to go into the menu to Delete.

I wish Keep had a doodle function. I'm still looking for a simple sketch app that is note-like.

When I shared a photo note (via mms) it seemed to just share the Photo and no note. What's the point of that?

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
What determines which Note is shown in the widget?

I created a photo note, a voice note, another voice note, and a text note. The photo is the one shown in the widget.

(Update: I guess it has synced up and all the notes now appear in the widget window as a scrollable list)

When trying to share a voice note via Messagine I get an error ("Unsupported picture format. Choose a different picture"). Why can't it even/just send the transcribed text? Why can't it send the audio file?

Last edited:

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
doesn't this already exist with EverNote? i tried it out so far and there's no feature of google note that differentiates it from EverNote.
Evernote is great. It was THE note taking app until I tried Google Keep. Evernote did have problem with the app and web versions not being completely compatible. Anything more than a plain text note - e.g. if I created a bullet list or something like that on the web version of Evernote, I couldn't edit that part of the note in the app. So far, I haven't had that problem with Keep.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana