google play refuses to play my music

lleb

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a few hundred songs uploaded to google play via their music manager. On any of my computers I can log into my account and play the music without issue. Listening to it right now as a matter of fact, but on my phone, that is not the case.

If I use the music app from google, it only has some junk songs that are NOT mine. In theory it is suposed to automatically sync with what I have uploaded and stream without issue. That is anything but the case. Sadly my google-foo has failed and none of the results are pointing me in any direction to get this resolved.

I tried accessing google play directly via chrome on the phone, but all that did was point me to get the app for andriod, well DUH, I already have it installed and it does not function.

Google play also refuses to play any of the music I have stored physically on the phone and before you state that the music is corrupt or any such nonsense, I just installed WinAmp and poof all of my local stored music is playable.

What good is google play if it does not sync with my music and how do I resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty