Profile contact image

Lewis Galea

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I cannot seem to clear my own contact image properly back to default.

I have gone into my profile from the people app and deleted the whole contact, which works. But when I swipe down with two fingers from the home screen the image and name still displays. Where is this cached data stored so i can delete it?

joshtrader

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
i believe the picture is synced through your g+ photos. im not sure how to set it back to default but you can find the default picture on images and set it as that.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I cannot seem to clear my own contact image properly back to default.

I have gone into my profile from the people app and deleted the whole contact, which works. But when I swipe down with two fingers from the home screen the image and name still displays. Where is this cached data stored so i can delete it?

Are you saying that the photo for your own profile in the people app auto synced from Google? Mine never did that. I had to manually do it and since I manually did it, I can go in and remove it at any time from the people app.

Lewis Galea

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I dont have a google+ account, so it cant be getting it from that. When i go into the people app nothing is there as i have completely removed my "profile". But when i swipe two fingers down from the home screen it still displays the name and image there. Its like its cached it somewhere?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I dont have a google+ account, so it cant be getting it from that. When i go into the people app nothing is there as i have completely removed my "profile". But when i swipe two fingers down from the home screen it still displays the name and image there. Its like its cached it somewhere?

When I swipe it down and tap on my photo, it gives me the option to view my google+ profile. What does it give you when you tap on the photo?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty