Screen protector

davidhm

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Do you use a screen protector, for both or one side, if so, which one or Brand, if not why not?
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I use the Zagg Invisible Shields. I have for years on all of my devices. But only for the screen, and the rest of the phone goes nekkid.

I like that they have a lifetime warranty, so you can just send it back and they'll send you another one. I'm about ready to send the one on my GSIII back cause after over a year of use, it started peeling up in a corner and I can't get it to re-stick.

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I used a Zagg on my Gnex. Now that I have the N4, I have a great case but did not put one on. I like the feel without it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.3 using Tapatalk 4

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
None on either. Never been a fan of screen protectors. I have the official bumper and protects both sides when placed on a flat surface. Had the phone months now. Still no scratches.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(285475)

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a XO skin screen protector. I recommend them over any other brand. Leaves less smudging/fingerprints than the naked screen and none of the orange peel effect you get from zagg & other brands

Captainbob767

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a XO skin screen protector. I recommend them over any other brand. Leaves less smudging/fingerprints than the naked screen and none of the orange peel effect you get from zagg & other brands

I bought a Zagg protector for my last phone, put it on the phone, left it for 3 days waiting for it to do whatever it was supposed to do. It still looked and felt like crap. Took it off, and will never buy one again.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought a few screen protectors for the front face of the phone, but i still have the back protector on, which came with the phone. They both have been doing pretty well, in addition to my poetic case.