Toggles

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
What's the best toggles app. Something where I can then Bluetooth and wireless on
Quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I am using Notification Toggle. You might also look into Power Toggles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

dan smartt

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Why don't you just use the upper right hand of the screen shortcut (2 presses) then hold down Bluetooth or WiFi it will toggle on/off.

Posted via Android Central App

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you just use the upper right hand of the screen shortcut (2 presses) then hold down Bluetooth or WiFi it will toggle on/off.

Posted via Android Central App

Or use two fingers to swipe down the notification panel. There is also a stock widget that can be placed on one of the home screens. For a customizable one is use Widgetsoid. Power Toggles is also good and there are others.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I need something that can be placed on the main screen that is not too big.

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Or use two fingers to swipe down the notification panel. There is also a stock widget that can be placed on one of the home screens. For a customizable one is use Widgetsoid. Power Toggles is also good and there are others.

Where do in find the stock widget.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Where do in find the stock widget.

I'm talking about the Power control widget in the app drawer under widgets. It has both Bluetooth and WiFi. If it is too big for you, you can use one of the third party ones suggested that allow customization.

uploadfromtaptalk1375552785675.jpg

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm talking about the Power control widget in the app drawer under widgets. It has both Bluetooth and WiFi. If it is too big for you, you can use one of the third party ones suggested that allow customization.

View attachment 75605

I believe this one is a widget that you can't place on the front screen correct?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I believe this one is a widget that you can't place on the front screen correct?

Not sure what you mean by front screen. But if you mean the main screen in the center, I just tried it and did accomplish this.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what you mean by front screen. But if you mean the main screen in the center, I just tried it and did accomplish this.

Correct. Can you tell me the steps on how you did that. ?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
When you have it on the screen in the app drawer, like pictured above, just long press on it, like adding an app shortcut. You will see all the screens pop up above it and just drag it to the appropriate screen, position, and release.

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

By the way how did you get the battery monitor located on the right side and how did you remove the stock battery monitor?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
By the way how did you get the battery monitor located on the right side and how did you remove the stock battery monitor?

I am rooted and I flashed the mod in recovery with a zip file. It is a real easy mod to add, but you have to be rooted since it changes system files.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87