Snapchat problems

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So recently the snapchat app has been showing that the new messages are showing up in the middle of the feed. Then today i opened the app to view a snap and it caused a reboot, first time iv gotten one on this phone. Basically wondered if anybody using the app has experienced some odd things recently.

Craig Rogers

Banned
Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
If your running android 4.3 that's it. Snapchat isn't currently comparable with android 4.3 and it has problems when you try to run it

Sent from my wonderful completely customized galaxy s3 running CyanogenMod 10.1.2

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I do have 4.3
Seeing as it hasnt updated in a while I assumed that it was a problem with the app compatibility. The notification bug was also happening on my roommates GS3 as well though

Craig Rogers

Banned
Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
The app isn't that stable on android, it's crashed my phone a few times while sending videos and I'm on 4.2.2.

Sent from my wonderful completely customized galaxy s3 running CyanogenMod 10.1.2

Caleb Roney

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Didn't have really the same problem. My snaps are all weird looking not really normal. If you know someone that could help me that would be great

Jimmy Riddle

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
If your running android 4.3 that's it. Snapchat isn't currently comparable with android 4.3 and it has problems when you try to run it

Does cm10 have full snapchat video recording or is it like 4 seconds and then stop? I have lollipop based on cm12.1 on gs3 and snapchat won't rake full vodeos

hannahbeth0609

May 4, 2015
Visit site
The filters on my snapchat glitch really bad and I don't know what to do about it. I have a htc desire 610 and my snapchat just doesn't want to work with filters on it.

Dylan Whittington

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
My snap chat keeps saying they cannot connect to the server??? And to please try again? Been doing it for a few days now and ive tried everything to fix it..its really pissing me off