Quick noob question about android OS.
My question is when you click the bottom left corner button which shows a number of apps, are those the apps running in the background?
And if I slide one app to the right, does that app stop running in the background?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-23-2013, 09:41 PM #2
- 08-24-2013, 09:31 AM #3
- 643 Posts
Re: Quick noob question about android OS.
Apps that need to run in the background will run whether or not you have left them in your recent apps or not. However, clearing the recent apps can be helpful, the os keeps cached data for the recent apps so they can be opened quickly again. Technically the os will get rid of the cached data if your phone needs to use memory elsewhere but clearing recent apps ensures your phone will always be running as smooth as possible.
- 08-24-2013, 01:15 PM #4
- 08-24-2013, 02:35 PM #5
- By Daniel223 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-06-2014, 04:30 PM
- By Joshua Pack in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:54 AM
- By archangel849 in forum SprintReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2013, 02:25 AM
- By bandityo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2013, 03:30 PM
- By dannyro77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:55 PM