Nexus 4 not switching back to HSPA+ after being in wifi

KodeSeeker

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Im a new Nexus 4 user. I switched from the iPhone camp. In the case of an iPhone, whenever Id move out of a wifi area, the data plan would kick in immediately. However, this is not happening in the case of the nexus 4, ie. I dont have connectivity. Im currently on an AT&T connection. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

TofuTwit

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue out of the box with my Nexus4 and att. The APN that comes with it seemed to be my problem. I manually entered an alternate one I found and all has been good. You can also try submitting your new imei to att and see if that helps.

Tapatalk4

TimJ100281

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got a Nexus 4 that I bought off eBay to use on AT&T. Everything seems to work fine except that the wifi keeps turning itself on after I turn it off. Has anyone else heard of this?

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue out of the box with my Nexus4 and att. The APN that comes with it seemed to be my problem. I manually entered an alternate one I found and all has been good. You can also try submitting your new imei to att and see if that helps.

Tapatalk4

Agreed check the APN settings. That was the problem for my nexus now it works flawlessly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty