?Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device.?

mehulkashyap

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: �Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device.

Following steps helped me. May be you can try.

1. Go to Settings -> Apps
  2. Find Google play
  3. Click on Uninstall updates
  4. Once Uninstall update is done, Open Google Play several times till it updates to latest version itself.
  5. Open youtube to check if the message is gone and you are able to open youtube.

special 26

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
My device is galaxy note3 sm-n900 ..
I have same problems, & Google play service is disable but it can't be enable. Please solve this so I can enable it..

RyanRey18

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: �Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device.

I have the same problem. Since I have updated my Google Play Services, all the Gapps such as Keep, Gmail etc. tell that Google Play Services is not supported on my device. I hope someone would help me fix this.

Jojo Ordenes

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

my Google play services was uninstalled before. But when I needed it, I tried to look it up on Google Play but couldn't find it. Tried to re-install it from my laptop to my Samsung Galaxy note 3. when i finished downloading/updating it, it still says that " package file was not signed correctly blah blah and try deleting the app and re-install it." when I also tried to open Google +, it says "Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device". Please help!!!

Google Play Services can be found on my "ALL" apps, but there's no option there that could uninstall it there.
Please help me on this. thanks

Patricia Rizk

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site

I got the same message while linked any game to gmail or while opening it. I try to go to the link mentionned and install google play service though i have this app on my apps. after installing it , it shows a notification: "package file was not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again," what can i do to resolve this problem. I already have google play services. It is senn that no one can disable this service from my phone. why the message of : ' google play servises, which most of your applications..." appears? Please help me.

Mark Jon Tamayo

May 29, 2015
Visit site

Good evening Service Center
I would like to ask a help for my iTechie A1, it says “Google Pay Services, which some of your applications rely on, its not supported by the device. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance.” it says
help please
Looking forward for your quick response
I love to hear your help in asap

An Unknown Visitor

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site

Well, it didn't work for me. Despite resetting the time and date though, it still didn't work. If anyone can tell me how to repair this phone, i will greatly appreciate your kindness.

3mosky

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Can't sign in to my Google Play services

Hi I'm using a tecno h7. I restored my phone to factory reset and afterwards i can't sign in to my Google play store or Gmail or anything that has to do with Google sign in...
It's crazy men I need help please
Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

amar pratap singh1

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site

Google play servises ,which some of your application rely on,it not supported by your device please contact manufacturer for assistance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419