Nexus not restoring all contacts from vcf

rocah360

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey folks,
I have a problem I cannot solve on my own. I tried several ways, but there is no way to get it working.
I created a single vcf file of all my contacts on my BlackBerry Z10 (with to different apps). But when I try to import the file on my Nexus, it doesn't even import half of them. Only 46 out of 106 get imported, then it stops. The vcf file is not corrupt or anything because I can import it on pc or other phones without a problem.
I don't know what to do anymore. Cloud backup is not an option for several reasons.

The Nexus IS able to import vcards so it should work somehow. I would be thankful for every idea.

rocah360

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, but as I stated: cloud backup and restore is not an option. No Gmail, no outlook.com and no third-party-app. It should be possible just with a vcf and the phone, so I want to know what I am doing wrong...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
When you open the Contacts menu there is the option "Contacts to display", make sure you set all contracts to be displayed. Or maybe your vcf file have a typo somewhere.

sent via tapatalk

rocah360

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
All contacts are displayed and the vcf is okay because there are no problems with other phones. I went another way and got it to work somehow. I just imported and exported it a few times with different phones and apps and finally got a working vcf file for the nexus.
Thanks 2all

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo