- 1 Posts
Google Nexus 4 - Viber causes Bluetooth to disconnect.
Viber keeps dropping the Bluetooth connection between my Nexus 4 (running 4.4.2) and my vehicle stereo when playing Audio Books. Un-install Viber solves the problem. Any ideas or workarounds to continue using Viber with the issue?
- 01-20-2014, 03:20 AM #2
- 07-14-2014, 11:49 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Google Nexus 4 - Viber causes Bluetooth to disconnect.
I have a similar problem with a Sony Xperia Z1.
Viber always uses speakers as audio output, so even if I have BT headphones connected, any viber notification makes it switch to the speakers.
Usually if this happens BT gets disconnected and it's really hard to connect it again.
It happens only with Viber.
- By zoranfooboo in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:28 PM
- By gtcharlie in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:47 AM
- By Clare K1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2014, 06:06 PM
- By Clare K1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:22 AM
- By dougltc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:14 AM