Galaxy Watch 4 40mm (Bluetooth) messing up audio in car?

MizMelzy76

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I recently got the Galaxy Watch 4. I am new to the galaxy watch line. Since getting it I have noticed that when I try to hook up to play music in my car via Bluetooth and my phone (Pixel 6 Pro) all of a sudden I have no sound coming out on my car stereo. It shows it's playing but absolutely no sound. My sound on my car radio is up. I made sure that my phone is not in DND or muted. I then noticed that my watch has that little music note bobbing up and down. When I tap it, the audio player on the watch it pauses and the car audio shows that the music was paused. Not sure what is going on, but somehow I think the watch is causing the issue. Hoping someone here knows the problem and the solution. Before the watch connects I get a split second connection of audio between my phone and car stereo, but once the watch shows the little music icon bobbing up and down I have no audio. So hopefully someone here can help. I know it has to do with the watch somehow just don't know how or why?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Check the audio output on your phone (to make sure it IS being routed to your car) AND that the volume in your PHONE is turned up. The watch will show the music widget all the time as long as your connected phone is playing media (unless you remove the option in your watch settings), but that doesn't force the audio to go through your watch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred