- 2 Posts
Three out of ~dozen sync categories are failing to sync
Starting about three days ago, my phone stopped automatically backing up photos. KitKat 4.4.4 on T-mobile.
Settings > Accounts > Google reports a syncing failure for "Google Photos Auto Backup", "Goggle Play Movies & TV". and "Sound Search for Google Play". There's also a footnote at the bottom: "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly."
All the synced data displayed on that page -- "App Data", "Calendar", "Chrome", etc... show no sync errors, only these three.
A little while ago the phone got very annoyed and beeped at me, explicitly complaining about an auto-backup failure.
Is anyone else having this problem?
- 07-02-2014, 05:16 PM #2
Re: Three out of ~dozen sync categories are failing to sync
My Contacts sync was throwing an error for almost a full month. I couldn't seem to fix it, even with a factory reset. Eventually I gave up and it eventually fixed itself. Not that I'm suggesting you sit on your hands, just an anecdote.
- 07-02-2014, 06:40 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2014, 09:19 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Google Nexus 9Replies: 23Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:47 PM
- By Senderious in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:08 PM
- By Anton Rybin in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 01:16 AM