Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 55565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2052
Like Tree176Likes

Default Re: 'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Seems like google picked the 2 to 3 to 4 week ship date just to keep their behinds safe. "They can't grumble about slow shipping cos it says plainly on the order page. "

When they ship early people are ecstatic. Pure genius.

Sent from my Nexus⁴ ()

Do we have to sign for the package to receive it or will UPS leave it if no one's home?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_rl70 View Post
    Ordered a black 16 GB on Nov 1 at 5:30 PM. Yesterday morning the estimated shipping date was Nov 26. However, last night I got the email that the shipment was made. My package was scanned in this morning only one state away. I will probably have it on Thursday. So mine shipped 15 days in advance of the estimate. Looks like Google is building some safety factor into its shipping estimates.
    Exact same thing happened to me, so happy its finally coming

Ordered on the 8th should receive on the 13th. white 32G

Quote Originally Posted by Valaar View Post
    Just thought I'd give some welcoming news to those of you who order on or around Nov. 8-9. I placed my order on Nov. 9 and was told it would leave the warehouse on Nov. 26th. However, today, I received my shipping notification email and after checking UPS.com, it says my phone will be delivered tomorrow by 3pm.

I ordered a 32GB White Model, so for those of you wondering when yours will ship, if it was around the same time, it should be very soon
    Seems to be dependent on the storage capacity and color. I ordered 16 GB black on the 8th and no change or email.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterbro View Post
    Ordered on the 8th should receive on the 13th. white 32G
    --Retired LG Optimus V owner
    --Hated the Motorola Triumph
    --Loved the Samsung Galaxy S II
    --Really enjoying the LG Nexus 4

Ordered black 32gb on 11/1 when it said 2-3 weeks. It currently says leaves warehouse by 11/22. Have heard nothing since. Hoping somehow it comes Before the 22nd.

Touched and used a Nexus 5 today, mines coming in the mail tomorrow

Kinda ruined the initial experience since the first I wanted to feel was mine

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

just cancelled my 11/4 white 16 gig with a "leaves warehouse" date of 11/26. Heard nothing from 11/4-11/12.
    just purchased on 11/12 white 32 gig with a "leaves warehouse" date of 11/26.

I will let you guys know if upgrading to 32 white makes anything happen faster.

I figured that if they both have the same leave warehouse day, might as well try the experiment. Nothing to lose, besides 50 bucks for 16 gigs, but hey doubling the memory could be worth it.
    Last edited by reepS; 11-12-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    ROM
    KitKat 4.4 Stock Android

Quote Originally Posted by reepS View Post
    just cancelled my 11/4 white 16 gig with a "leaves warehouse" date of 11/26. Heard nothing from 11/4-11/12.
    just purchased on 11/12 white 32 gig with a "leaves warehouse" date of 11/26.

I will let you guys know if upgrading to 32 white makes anything happen faster.

I figured that if they both have the same leave warehouse day, might as well try the experiment. Nothing to lose, besides 50 bucks for 16 gigs, but hey doubling the memory could be worth it.
    I had the same device as you when I ordered on the 4th as well. I cancelled mine yesterday and ordered the 32GB White yesterday (11/11) and had the shipping notice this morning and will have my device tomorrow.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goodeye View Post
    I had the same device as you when I ordered on the 4th as well. I cancelled mine yesterday and ordered the 32GB White yesterday (11/11) and had the shipping notice this morning and will have my device tomorrow.
    I hope I have the same luck!

Ordered 16gb black on 10/31 at 8pm pacific. This was right after it sold out on the morning of launch. That night it came back again to order but you had to wait 2-3 weeks. It has been pending ever since with an estimated leaves warehouse date of 11/22.

I was very pleasantly surprised this morning at 10 getting an email saying that it had shipped from Louisville ky. I got the expedited shipping and after checking ups right now it is already in Seattle with an expected delivery date of tomorrow.

In less than 10 hours I went from not really knowing when it will be here to knowing it will be delivered tomorrow.
    psyke45 likes this.

canceled my 11/9 order (16GB Black) - 12/3 leaves warehouse/ground shipping
    reordered 11/12 32GB Black - 2 day shipping

let's see if this makes a difference

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

This will show whether the 32 white or 32 black will ship first. I think the 32 white will. (I also did 2 day shipping for my 32g white today)

I'm in a similar situation. Ordered white 32gb on 11/9. Got email stating it would ship on 11/22. Now got email saying it shipped already. Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freeups View Post
    Ordered 16gb black on 10/31 at 8pm pacific. This was right after it sold out on the morning of launch. That night it came back again to order but you had to wait 2-3 weeks. It has been pending ever since with an estimated leaves warehouse date of 11/22.

I was very pleasantly surprised this morning at 10 getting an email saying that it had shipped from Louisville ky. I got the expedited shipping and after checking ups right now it is already in Seattle with an expected delivery date of tomorrow.

In less than 10 hours I went from not really knowing when it will be here to knowing it will be delivered tomorrow.

So I ordered a 16GB Black on 11/2 and got the shipping in 3-4 weeks. Then it changed to shipping on 11/26. Well I just got an email saying it's been shipped and tracking number says it'll be here today 11/13 before end of day. That is a heck of a surprise! I'm in Arizona fwiw.

ALSO, if anyone can help me...I'm with straight talk and am about to order an ATT LTE micro sim card. I was with Sprint forever, so gsm and sim cards are new to me. Rather than make a thread, can someone enlighten me as what I have to do to activate the new sim card? Just call in to customer service? ST is bad at that, and I tend to avoid calling them ever and usually just get answers here via search function. THanks all

anybody knows what happend if i order one, shipping to a Hotel in Orlando, and the hotel returns the package to UPS. Google refunds my credit card ?
    the problem is : if the shipping delays a lot, a wont be in the hotel (and come back to Brazil)
    Help me . i live in brazil and the Play Store is blocked.

my email:
    Last edited by joaopauloandrade; 11-13-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGLadyGaga View Post
    So I ordered a 16GB Black on 11/2 and got the shipping in 3-4 weeks. Then it changed to shipping on 11/26. Well I just got an email saying it's been shipped and tracking number says it'll be here today 11/13 before end of day. That is a heck of a surprise! I'm in Arizona fwiw.

ALSO, if anyone can help me...I'm with straight talk and am about to order an ATT LTE micro sim card. I was with Sprint forever, so gsm and sim cards are new to me. Rather than make a thread, can someone enlighten me as what I have to do to activate the new sim card? Just call in to customer service? ST is bad at that, and I tend to avoid calling them ever and usually just get answers here via search function. THanks all
    Your SIM card will come with instructions. Go to their website enter the required information. Pop the SIM card in and you're done. You may need to update your APN settings. Just search the forum for Straight Talk and you'll find all the information you're looking for.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

(1) Black 32GB w/ 2 Day Shipping
    Order date: Nov 12, 2013 3:45:17 PM EST
    Leaving warehouse 12/3/13

Quote Originally Posted by doitlarge View Post
    (1) Black 32GB w/ 2 Day Shipping
    Order date: Nov 12, 2013 3:45:17 PM EST
    Leaving warehouse 12/3/13
    is there any order option to select between the models ???
    North America (D820) model:
    GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    CDMA: Band Class: 0/1/10
    WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/6/8/19
    LTE: Bands: 1/2/4/5/17/19/25/26/41

AND

Rest of World (D821) model:
    WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/6/8
    LTE: Bands: 1/3/5/7/8/20

I can buy in PLay Store shipping to Orlando, a Rest of World (D821) model?

Quote Originally Posted by joaopauloandrade View Post

is there any order option to select between the models ???
    North America (D820) model:
    CDMA: Band Class: 0/1/10
    WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/6/8/19
    LTE: Bands: 1/2/4/5/17/19/25/26/41

AND

Rest of World (D821) model:
    WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/6/8
    LTE: Bands: 1/3/5/7/8/20

I can buy in PLay Store shipping to Orlando, a Rest of World (D821) model?
    You would have to call and see. Play Store orders are defaulted for the country they are bought in.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by prissysox View Post
    You would have to call and see. Play Store orders are defaulted for the country they are bought in.

call for where/who ? To Google ?
    Whats the number ?

Quote Originally Posted by joaopauloandrade View Post
    call for where/who ? To Google ?
    Whats the number ?
    Google and it should be in order confirmation email.

My Nexus is supposed to be delivered today, UPS says its in my city and everything but it hasn't updated yet to "Out for delivery"
    is this normal?

ordered 32gb white on saturday 11/09/2013 and it said it would ship by 11/22/2013. ups says it's on its way to my office right now. had to do some quick money shuffling as i was expecting it in another 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurilla View Post
    My Nexus is supposed to be delivered today, UPS says its in my city and everything but it hasn't updated yet to "Out for delivery"
    is this normal?
    Yes. It may take them some time to update their system; however, it also depends when it arrived in your city. If it arrived late, after they loaded the trucks, then chances are you won't get it today. Mine arrived at my local UPS facility this morning at 4:35 am and was out for delivery at 5:41 am.
Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 55565758596061 ... LastLast