Which Carrier?

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Going to be on AT&T. I will just walk in the store with a sign on my chest reading "Dont take away my unlimited". They always ask to remove it and change whenever I walk in the place. Looking forward to tethering LTE!!!

Just tell them if AT&T gives you any trouble " I will go to AIO Wireless that AT&T owns 100% of AIO and uses the same AT&T network for a lot cheaper.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
What is the difference between straight talk and gophone?

GoPhone is AT&T no Contract services using their AT&T Network service. AIO is AT&T's No Contract discount service that uses AT&T that is like T-Mobile's Metro PCS network.

Straight Talk Wireless is owned by TracFone Wireless, Inc. is a prepaid wireless service provider in the United States, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. TracFone Wireless offers its wireless products and services under various brands that include TracFone, NET10 Wireless, Straight Talk, SafeLink Wireless, Telcel Am?rica, and Simple Mobile. TracFone Wireless is subsidiary of Mexico's largest telecommunications company Am?rica M?vil and operates as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) having multiple agreements to provide service utilizing the networks of the United States largest wireless carriers including AT&T Mobility, Sprint Corporation, T-Mobile US, and Verizon Wireless.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I went with Straight Talk & their at&t sim. So far the call quality is good and the data is fast. I was going to try Aio but when I heard they throttle your data speeds I chose ST.

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If you're going AT&T... definitely GoPhone over Aio or any MVNO. You don't want LTE throttling.
Interested to hear about what the coverage in Seattle is like; will be visiting family & friends there soon.

Go Seahawks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38