Some Thoughts on my Replacement N5
I ordered my 32gb Black N5 the day they were released. When I received it a couple days later, it was love at first sight. Fast forward to Tues, 12/3. After hanging up from a call, the dialer hung on the screen and I could not exit it. Decided to try a power off/on. Power off worked, power on did not. Call to Google. RMA issued. New replacement phone ordered Tue evening. Thur afternoon it arrived. Man that was quick.
First impressions. Google improved the build quality. No rattling power button. No loose/rattling USB port. Still on 4.4....no 4.4.1 (Build KRT16M), but now, my camera has touch to focus. I don't remember seeing that on my 1st model. I like! Hopefully, I can get more than a month's worth of use out of this one.
Last edited by JeffreyVB; 12-06-2013 at 10:51 PM.
- 12-06-2013, 10:20 PM #2
Re: Some Thought on my Replacement N5
For future reference, if you phone hangs up and freezes, you can perform either a soft or hard reset. I've had to do a soft reset once for my N5. A hard reset will put it back to factory.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- By saint satin stain in forum PoliticsReplies: 54Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:37 PM
- By Murocflyer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:46 AM
- By AMK66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:48 AM
- By mastrK13 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:42 PM
- By tvo1692 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:39 PM