Chaim Glick

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
sorry but im a converted iphone user I dont like the music player and cant work out how to transfer my songs to rocket player or some other music app please

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
sorry but im a converted iphone user I dont like the music player and cant work out how to transfer my songs to rocket player or some other music app please

Welcome to the forums. You can try one of two things. The songs may need to be altered slightly, using Google Music on your PC can help.

Or, it might be the player. I had Rocket Player and it couldn't play many of my songs, I tried PowerAmp, and it read all of them. PowerAmp is a paid app but the first week or two is a free trial. I would suggest this first, as it is the fastest and easiest way to try.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

mojo rising

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I like Winamp. You download the app to your PC and then to the phone. Import the music to Winamp on the PC. You can then transfer the music to the phone over wifi.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to transfer songs from your Google Play Music library to another music player? If so, then it can be a bit complicated, since there's no direct way to download a music track from Google Play Music directly to your phone such that it can be played by another app. Downloading a music track from Google Play (i.e., "keeping on device") is intended for use only with the Play Music app. If you want to play your Google Play Music tracks on a 3rd party player, you would need to download them to your computer (from either your My Library website for Play Music, or via the Music Manager program), then transfer those music files to your phone's storage.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez