Where can I find my Order Reciept?

Halorec998

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
where can i find my Order Reciept

I bought my nexus 5 last christmas, and bought it with a different email as my regular google play store account, so my question is, where can i find out what email i used to buy it...

I need the order reciept for an insurance because my screen and lcd cracked...

thx if anyone can help me :))

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: where can i find my Order Reciept

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to find out other than checking the e-mail confirmation (which would need you to know which account you used to buy it in the first place). I'd check to see if they can honor the warranty with the IMEI, since it's probably registered to your e-mail account.

Halorec998

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

okei, and is there a way i could contact google as they dont have a email support or phone suport for europe anymore... ? anyway of contacting them?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately. I'd assume there would be an e-mail address at least for warranty and returns, but then again, that might only show up in your receipt...

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

If you don't recall the email you used, you may have luck going through the credit card company you used to fund the charge - they should be able to identify a transaction number, and perhaps provide a contact method.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

I would check Google Play but you have to know what account you used. Did you log in with a different email address or just used a different email address during the order process? If the latter, the record will be in regular your Play account history.

eprisencc

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site

How many email accounts do you got? Just check all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress