Android 5.0.1 for Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, and Nexus 10.

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Where is the update for the Nexus 5. I still can't believe a older discontinued Nexus 4 gets the update and still squat on the Nexus 5.

Also I am getting irritated with the slow as molasses OTA update process. I never get Lollipop on my Nexus 7 (2013) after waiting nearly a month I ended up sideloading it to 5.0.1 and had to log in and reconfigure every one of my apps. This is why I don't have any games on the tablet.

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Where is the update for the Nexus 5. I still can't believe a older discontinued Nexus 4 gets the update and still squat on the Nexus 5.

Also I am getting irritated with the slow as molasses OTA update process. I never get Lollipop on my Nexus 7 (2013) after waiting nearly a month I ended up sideloading it to 5.0.1 and had to log in and reconfigure every one of my apps. This is why I don't have any games on the tablet.

My guess is they are trying to fix the battery drain and memory leak on the Nexus 5 5.0.1 OTA. I would rather wait and have them push out an update that fixes everything.

Posted via the Android Central App