Can't download anything from the play store!

Rasmus Fugl

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone! This is my first post. I registered to ask this question just now.

I cannot download anything on my Nexus 5 from the play store at the moment. When I press download it gets stuck at 'installing...' forever. It started with the facebook app updating, forcing me to have to download the messenger app (I had used a workaround to avoid having to install it before), but when that wasn't installing I decided there had to be something wrong with facebook. I UN-installed Facebook, but now Facebook app gets stuck as well. Then I tried to find a replacement app, Fast for Facebook, but the story is the same.

Has anybody else been experiencing this issue lately?

Thank you
Rasmus

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone! This is my first post. I registered to ask this question just now.

I cannot download anything on my Nexus 5 from the play store at the moment. When I press download it gets stuck at 'installing...' forever. It started with the facebook app updating, forcing me to have to download the messenger app (I had used a workaround to avoid having to install it before), but when that wasn't installing I decided there had to be something wrong with facebook. I UN-installed Facebook, but now Facebook app gets stuck as well. Then I tried to find a replacement app, Fast for Facebook, but the story is the same.

Has anybody else been experiencing this issue lately?

Thank you
Rasmus

log out of your Google Account and then log back in. then reboot. if that doesn't work you might have to do a factory reset. back up all of your data first.

good luck.