Question Place to download mainstream apps other than Google Play?

Spingel

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I had to change country on my phone to download important apps to use in the country I was living in for a couple of months.

I'm back home now but Google won't let me change back to my original country for a year!

I have important apps to download and use but Google Play states they're not available in my country, which of course is the country I was in.

I think this is absolutely nuts and I'm assuming there was a way to avoid this while downloading the needed apps but it's too late now.

I'm also assuming there's no way around this with Google, other than maybe registering everything under a new Gmail account.

Therefore, is there a website where I can download well known apps without using Google Play?

For example, I'm in the UK and I need to download the EasyJet app.

Thanks very much and hope you can help.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how international these sources are but Amazon has a robust offering and if you have a Samsung the Galaxy Store is an OK place to get apps that aren't by Samsung. Honestly I spend most of my time here warning people away form online offerings as they are often risky but I'm sure if you did a little googling there are some with a decent reputation. Just depends on what you're looking for. Maybe avoid JimSwanson's Facebook app or Trailer&Company's email app for developers you know and trust or that are by the company itself.

Reactions: B. Diddy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter