When will the Nexus 6 be readily available on Play store?

greeknasty

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
like how long will this "every wednesday" bs last? i work on wednesdays at 1:30 i cant just sit at a computer and order...for the past week ive used the auto refresh plugin to no avail. are we looking at a December? January? id like to give this phone a chance but it seems this phone doesnt want to give me a chance:confused:

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I just read that the ATT one will come branded. If that is the case I will cancel my pre order with ATT and wait for the play store to restock

Posted via the Android Central App

greeknasty

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I just read that the ATT one will come branded. If that is the case I will cancel my pre order with ATT and wait for the play store to restock

wow thats terrible. so when do you expect the play store to have these available? or is this a huge mystery. ive tried finding dates but cant find nothing except the pre order date

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know the reason why the play store has no device available for purchase? I just find this a mess, if an explanation was given it wouldn't be so bad.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on preorder day on 10/29 and still says to ship on 11/21, yet all the Moto orders TWO weeks later have shipped and people getting them TODAY. This is ridiculous of Google. Can't run a dayum preorder of their phones worth ^&*@.

At this point, I'm considering cancelling my order this Wed and just buying it at my local TMobile store. No shipping, same price and walk out with it same day. Honestly, I wouldn't even consider trying to order one from Playstore now. Motorola or carrier stores have WAY more stock and you will get them 1000x faster.

So long Google, I will never preorder ANYTHING from you again. Straight to the manufacturer I go! hahahaha

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on preorder day on 10/29 and still says to ship on 11/21, yet all the Moto orders TWO weeks later have shipped and people getting them TODAY. This is ridiculous of Google. Can't run a dayum preorder of their phones worth ^&*@.

At this point, I'm considering cancelling my order this Wed and just buying it at my local TMobile store. No shipping, same price and walk out with it same day. Honestly, I wouldn't even consider trying to order one from Playstore now. Motorola or carrier stores have WAY more stock and you will get them 1000x faster.

So long Google, I will never preorder ANYTHING from you again. Straight to the manufacturer I go! hahahaha

Fc9tZUM.png

I'm pretty sure that wont hurt or bother them any, so no clue who you're really hurting.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I wouldn't cancel until you physically get on in hand.... My local T-Mobile originally said they would hold one for me and then told me I'd basically have to get in line because the demand has been through the roof and they expect limited inventory... I refuse to go hang out in front of a cell phone store (or camp out the night before) to get a phone...

I just can't figure out where all this retail in store demand is coming from... You'd think the average everyday consumer wouldn't have a clue but yet even though I can't find a single person I know that knows what a Nexus is they have crazy freaking demand for this device with almost zero advertisement outside of a few blog post and carrier press releases......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87