Anyone in the UK got a nexus 6?

YragTtocs

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello team,

I ordered my nexus 6 (64 GB) on the 18/11/2014 from Mobi City for the whopping price of £605 GBP. The order is showing still at the pre order stage, however the money has since been taken off the card now! I had read on other websites that the UK shipping date was gonna be the 01/12/2014... Has anyone in the UK got their hands on one, and if so where did you purchase the handset?

Cheers, a very impatient Gary!

YragTtocs

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Update:

Hi.

This is for a Nexus 6 pre-order, stock expected to ship in December. It is a brand new pre-order product and we (like all other retailers) await definitive receipt dates from the manufacturer. You will surely be notified of the tracking details once this has been shipped.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Kind regards,
The MobiCity Helpdesk Team

Basically no further forward.

YragTtocs

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I have since canceled and got a Note 4.. Only had it a few days but I really think I've made the right choice with this one... It's incredible!

YragTtocs

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Bloat. Lag. Enjoy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Buy nexus for £600? Wait 4 weeks still no sign of it? (Very good Google)

Or

Free upgrade with Note 4.

Bloat = Yes (a lot of Bloat)
Lag = Not seen any yet

Enjoy = He'll yeah. I'm making use of all the Samsung features that I though would be annoying to help make use of the screen. And the S Pen is a serious piece of kit. I'll be the first to admit I won't use it all that often once the novelty has worn off but why not take one with these features!

Plus I have a 64 GB card in this and the battery has been amazing. So far the reviews of the Nexus haven't been quite as positive.

No brainer for me.

YragTtocs

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Patience? I think £600 is a lot of money. Keep it for 4 weeks and can't tell me when I'll get it, of course I'm going to take my money elsewhere.

As per your comment re a stylus. I'll take the with the contempt it deserves.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11