N6 comparisons?

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Besides the obvious bloatware, is there a big difference between the Google N6, the Moto N6, or the AT&T N6? Thanks for any feedback.:p

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I can't imagine that Google N6 vs Moto N6 has any differences at all. Only difference is where you purchase it. I can't speak to the AT&T N6. I've had two Moto N6's and both came free from bloat.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I can't imagine that Google N6 vs Moto N6 has any differences at all. Only difference is where you purchase it. I can't speak to the AT&T N6. I've had two Moto N6's and both came free from bloat.

Right. My friend can't shell out $600.00, so he was thinking about the AT&T Next Plan. Thanks.:p

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the AT&T Nexus 6, honestly, bloatware is not the term I would use here, in the past yes,although one could certainty use it , there is the logo which comes of very easily, the annoying sound on boot up and a few apps that can be deleted ......

Posted via the Android Central App

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Besides the obvious bloatware, is there a big difference between the Google N6, the Moto N6, or the AT&T N6? Thanks for any feedback.:p

The AT&T N6 is sim-locked, meaning you can't easily change carriers or even pop in an international sim while traveling. No concern for domestic use if you plan on staying with AT&T, though.

Google also changed its stated policy about delivering updates to reflect that people with Nexus on certain carriers may be subject to delays on OS updates. I can't recall offhand if it was clear whether that delay, should it occur, would result on any device running on those carrier network or simply on phones purchased from those carriers.

As to cost, if any of the above gives your friend cause for concern, they friend should consider Motorola's available financing as an available option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non