nexus 6 or galaxy note 4?

Droid hungry

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile and about ready to jump from a HTC One (M8). I do love this current phone, but i just want to try a large phone. Price difference isn't a huge deal because of the payment plan on T-Mobile. Just looking for some insight from people who actually use the phones.

Thanks in advance!

videoouija

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Completely biased as I am not a fan of Samsung at all but I still say Nexus 6. Pure android bliss.

Posted via the Android Central App

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I would say the Nexus 6. Pure Android with no manufacturer or carrier bloatware and first to get Android updates straight from Google. Those are the reasons why I went from a Samsung Galaxy S5 to the Nexus 6. The Note 4 may have Samsung apps that are of interest to you. So it's entirely based upon how YOU will use whichever device you choose. I know the Note 4 camera is better... if photos are your thing.. plus you have use of a stylus for whatever you use a stylus for.

Last edited:

sdc1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I had a Note 4 and now have a Nexus 6. The Note 4 battery life is better, the camera is better and I miss the s pen. I'd go for the Note 4.

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had them both. You're going to have a great phone either way. S pen is a great feature if you use it. Both screens are great. Timely updates is what brought me to the Nexus 6.

Droid hungry

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Yea I'm still split. Leaning towards the note because of the camera and the pen but the updates and stock android are very attractive. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
If you use the s-pen and Sammy apps, go with the N4. If you don't care about the s-pen or don't want a phone loaded with apps you'll never use, go with the Nexus 6. If the first thing you're going to do when you get it is root and rom, you'll be happy with either one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo