Motorola.com Shipping time for Nexus 6?

ecr80

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello, does anyone know how much time aproximately does it take for one device to ship? I ask because two days have passed since I ordered and haven't heard a peep from Motorola.

Thanks.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
From what I have seen, they are notoriously tight lipped when it comes to shipping communication. It's rather annoying.
Give it another day. If you have not heard anything, give em a call.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band Nexus 6.

Kevin Harvell

May 31, 2012
Visit site
When I received mine back in November, I actually received it 2 days prior to the scheduled delivery date, so hopefully you will hear something soon or it will just show up. Has your card been charged for the transaction?

CamaroHutch

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
When I ordered mine last month, it took about 3 business days before I got shipping confirmation, and another 3 business days after to receive the device

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Took about 2 business days to get the tracking number... another 4 business days to get the delivery, plus one weekend day to drive to the FedEx terminal to pickup in person. The tracking number they sent (and is still attached to my Motorola order) was for something else. It went to a different City/State and weighed over 526lbs!

Capture.JPG

Wish I had received the correct tracking number and could have been home to sign for the delivery and avoided the extra trip to the terminal on a Saturday. Still good to finally have it!

saichick04

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm with ya OP. I ordered mine 2 days ago as well but also no word on shipping just yet. I'm hoping to hear something by Monday or Tuesday. Fingers crossed! Let us know your timeline if you remember to come back by this thread.

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I didn't hear a thing then my phone showed up. It was delivered on the date that Motorola initially said it would!d. Quick delivery.

The website says your delivery date will be estimated at checkout. They were pretty much spot on for my initial order was somewhere around Nov 22. It initially had a delivery date of 12/9 and came a couple days early. And that was back when these things were not readily available (I mean, like they were out of stock 98% of the time).

So the real issue is what estimates are being given, and how well has Moto been in getting the phones delivered by then.

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 10th. Just curious I had one total when I checked out and a different total on the email confirmation. Anyone else have that happen? Which one was correct?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 10th. Just curious I had one total when I checked out and a different total on the email confirmation. Anyone else have that happen? Which one was correct?

Same here. Email confirmation was correct total on my order.

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I got lucky but I ordered mine late Sunday night and it arrived today at 13:00CST. Now if my case and screen protector would come in. I scheduled everything to arrive on the 10th.

mtva24

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I got lucky but I ordered mine late Sunday night and it arrived today at 13:00CST. Now if my case and screen protector would come in. I scheduled everything to arrive on the 10th.

Wow I ordered mine on Sunday and not a peep...did you even get a shipping email?

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes blue 64GB had a shipping email when I woke up Monday morning. The beauty of Gmail is Google auto tracked it off of the email and everything.

mtva24

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes blue 64GB had a shipping email when I woke up Monday morning. The beauty of Gmail is Google auto tracked it off of the email and everything.

I just got my shipping email after I sent my last post... Ordered a cloud white 64 gb...Crazy how they do it

Last edited:

saichick04

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I received mine two days ago. I forgot to come back and update! So that's ordered on Feb 25th-26th. :) 64gb White so I know they had em!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer