Bell Canada Nexus 6 on Verizon's Network?

TBoltShock83839

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Thinking of purchasing a Bell Canada Nexus 6, but am curious if it will be fully functional on the Verizon network.

Also, will I be able to simply insert my Samsung Galaxy S3's LTE SIM into the Bell Canada phone and expect the phone to operate without a hitch?

Thanks for any help!

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes it should work just fine. you might have to flash the verizon factory image to get VoLTE working.

no, I recommend getting a new sim. First off the N6 uses a nano sim so you would either have to cut down your card to fit that form or buy one. Also, apparently bell updated their LTE sims over the past year (according to a rep) so i would be a good time to update that to have optimal performance (again thats what the rep told me in december)

TBoltShock83839

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes it should work just fine. you might have to flash the verizon factory image to get VoLTE working.

no, I recommend getting a new sim. First off the N6 uses a nano sim so you would either have to cut down your card to fit that form or buy one. Also, apparently bell updated their LTE sims over the past year (according to a rep) so i would be a good time to update that to have optimal performance (again thats what the rep told me in december)

Hey, thanks a lot for the reply. Ended up getting a Verizon Nexus 6. The deal was pretty good on the Bell one, though. So, hopefully someone else got a solid deal with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress