What should i change to from Nexus 6 ?

RSoetarso

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys i just want to know all of your opinions on what should i use next.. i have been using the nexus 6 for around 2 months and think im not enjoying it that much. i have been using android for the past 3 years, tried almost all flagship devices like G4 S6 Z3, you name it. the only time use apple products is when i use i5, 5s , and 6. and in my opinion, iOS is a great OS. from i6 i made a change to this nexus 6 and i fairly enjoy it at first.. but as time goes on, it got stutters, lags, camera is okay but cant be compared to other flagships with awesome cameras, and the battery.. its just its not good.. i get around 3.5 h of SoT with moderate use (social media, browsing, and some youtubes) and from what i think, its not enough. I want to make another change in device im leaning towars the 6plus / OPT or Moto x PE. what do you guys think? which device do you guys prefer and why? thankyou. your opinions will truly help me ..

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Well if you don't like the software on the nexus 6 you're not going to like the one plus or moto x PE that much more due to the software look and feel being the same so from a software perspective, the 6s plus sounds like a better fit for you unless you like what Samsung has on the table.

Hope this helps!

Posted from my Nexus 6/Nexus 7 2013/Surface Pro 3

RSoetarso

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Well if you don't like the software on the nexus 6 you're not going to like the one plus or moto x PE that much more due to the software look and feel being the same so from a software perspective, the 6s plus sounds like a better fit for you unless you like what Samsung has on the table.

Hope this helps!

Posted from my Nexus 6/Nexus 7 2013/Surface Pro 3

i like android, especially a near stock one.. i just want a good performing device and im stuck idk what to choose between those three and other devices. btw thanks for thr help!

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If you like a stock feel, you have limited choices; Moto X Pure Edition, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X. Those would be my short list. Granted, the last two are still unknowns (well, unknown for about.... another hour).

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
If your complaints are in the battery and camera department, the new Nexus 6p should be a good option for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress