MoKo(TM) Invisible Screen

chrisdiaz73

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got this screen protector made specifically for the Nexus 7, through Amazon. Installation was smooth and it is of the static cling variety. Highly recommended. Just though I'd pass along.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got this screen protector made specifically for the Nexus 7, through Amazon. Installation was smooth and it is of the static cling variety. Highly recommended. Just though I'd pass along.

No adhesive at all? Like you can take it off repeatedly and always be able to replace and it does not curl up by the edges? If it gets dirty you can take it off and wash it and it will still stick? I ask because I have never heard of a static cling style screen protector.

chrisdiaz73

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes the link above is the item. It covers the nexus glass edge to edge, perfect fit. Seems amazon is getting bad reviews because people are having trouble distinguishing which side is which. I never has this problem. No adhesive, just static cling. Took a couple tries getting it on straight as all screen protectors typically do, and I just peeled off and started over. Had a few days now and barely notice it's there, only thing that gives it away is the cutout for the camera and ambient sensor.