Screen Protector

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have been making the debate on if I should get a screen protector for my n7 or not. Is anyone else using one?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

DSeven7

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a screen protector on my Nexus 7. I don't know if I needed but it makes me feel more comfortable knowing that the screen has extra protection. The one I have is from Skinomi, no complaints it's hardly noticeable.

teralpar

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
No, I don't have one. I thought about getting one but I doubt if I will. I never used one for any of my smart phones or Kindle Fire, and I never had anything happen to the screens on them.

luckywabbit

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I decided to get one after finding out that the glass on the N7 is not Gorilla Glass, only Corning Fit glass. Not sure how well that will hold up from scratches but did not want to take chances.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I put one on as soon I took the plastic wrapping it came in.... picked up a 2pk from Big Lots earlier today for $5....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm normally super anal about my devices and have a screen protector and case in hand even before I have the device, lol... But not so with the N7. Its skated to be delivered tomorrow and I don't have a single accessory for it, nor any screen protector...

I have a Invisible Shield on my iPhone and I absolutely hats it. It has this ganky grippy qaulity to it that makes navigation anything buy smooth and it pick up gack and dirt like nothing ive ever seen so kinds not sure if I'll ever put a screen protector on the N7...

Any solid suggestion for a non-ganky/triply screen protector that does ruin the view of the screen?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Wow gotta hate this Kindle Fire's auto-correct. Thanks for the typos buddy! :(

And not Edit feature withis forum app... double ouch!

I meant to say I HATE the Invisible Shield and wanted suggestions on a screen protector that WASNT grippy and ganky feeling along with NOT ruining clarity of the screen.

Thank you. :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

dpwaters72

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have always used the Invisible Shields on all of my devices (phone and tablets) and have been very happy with them. However, since buying the Transformer Prime and now the N7, I've stopped using them. I love the look and feel of the bare naked screen. I am very protective about my tablets though so I do use a case that protects the screen.

flacousa

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Still naked and scratch free, I got a protector but haven't got the time to mess with it.

I keep the lid closed when not in use inside my Poetic hardback case.

Sent from my Nexus 7