Just installed an AmFilm Screen Protector on my S24 Ultra.

gackerman08

Mar 8, 2024
Visit site
Just installed the AmFilm glass protector for my new Samsung galaxy S24 Ultra. Even came with a camera protector! Overreach, this is a very slick screen protector. Very easy to install and it works great so far. Hopefully I will not have to test it out but it feels great and looks good. Covers all the way to the edge!

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Just installed the AmFilm glass protector for my new Samsung galaxy S24 Ultra. Even came with a camera protector! Overreach, this is a very slick screen protector. Very easy to install and it works great so far. Hopefully I will not have to test it out but it feels great and looks good. Covers all the way to the edge!
My favorite. Could not be easier..

Reactions: Laura Knotek

TooDarkPark

Mar 7, 2024
Visit site
Just remember that a screen protector will mostly just protect your phone from scratches and not breaks. I saw YT video once where they installed a screen protector and then hit the screen with a hammer and were shocked that the screen shattered.

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I just installed the privacy one, and simple as simple can be... no bubbles at all... however...

I'm sure it's due to the privacy aspect, but I now have a somewhat grainy, pixelated display.

So, I took it off, and ordered their regular glass protector.

But 100% agree... one of, if not the, easiest screen protectors I've ever put on a phone or tablet.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Just remember that a screen protector will mostly just protect your phone from scratches and not breaks. I saw YT video once where they installed a screen protector and then hit the screen with a hammer and were shocked that the screen shattered.
Yep. I did that with my daughter's Note 8. She didn't like how the screen protector was installed (had bubbles). So I told her to tap it on the corner of the curb to crack the protector so we can get warranty replacement from Zagg. I took it to Best Buy so they could replace it. When I pulled the cracked one off, I found out that she tapped it a wee bit too hard. The screen was cracked too. :/

swatguy51

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I agree that the AmFilm screen protecter works great. It went on perfectly without any bubbles at all. The only thing was I put it on the first night I got my ultra and it got a crack across the whole screen after only 2 days. I have no idea how that happened. I have an otter box defender case and I'm extremely careful with my phone. The good thing is it comes in a two pack so I took the cracked one off and replaced it with the second one. I have that one on since without a scratch. So maybe the first one was just defective. But I like the feel of the screen so much I would replace it with the AmFilm again if this one cracks.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I agree that the AmFilm screen protecter works great. It went on perfectly without any bubbles at all. The only thing was I put it on the first night I got my ultra and it got a crack across the whole screen after only 2 days. I have no idea how that happened. I have an otter box defender case and I'm extremely careful with my phone. The good thing is it comes in a two pack so I took the cracked one off and replaced it with the second one. I have that one on since without a scratch. So maybe the first one was just defective. But I like the feel of the screen so much I would replace it with the AmFilm again if this one cracks.
Is it possible that the case caused the screen protector to crack?

swatguy51

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
It is possible but the case doesn't touch the edge of the protector so I don't think so. I have had the second one since January without an issue. Maybe it got bumped in my pocket is the only thing I can think of. I didn't drop it at all.

Last edited:

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I had tempered glass installed, but that cracked in 1 month, as I have taken samsung care plus
I removed the tempered glass
Tempered glass dint help with Anti reflective Coating
Now iam using my screen with zero protection and love the touch n feel and anti reflective Coating

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums at Android Central!

I was thinking about getting one of those, but one of my cases came with 2 tempered glass protectors.

One was broken on arrival, I already broke the 2nd at work, so I got the ESR privacy protector (see pics), I like it, but since I'm not used to privacy protectors, there are times I want to take it off and put a regular one or go naked.

I have used whitestone dome glass before on a few of my phones, but I also have used several phones naked, but since I work in construction, I guess naked is out of the question.

Sent From the TARDIS20240303_172828.jpg20240303_173821.jpg20240303_174122.jpg20240303_174116.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali