Logitech Bluetooth Stereo Adapter

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Someone had inquired into whether a device like this exists recently, and I quickly found this device on Amazon in response to their question. Then I gave into temptation and ordered one for myself, and I love it so far. Plugged the 3.5mm jack from my speakers into the box, plugged the speakers into an outlet, and plugged the box into an outlet, and it was up & working. Connecting is as simple as pushing the one button on the box that says "connect", then going into bluetooth settings on the N7 and telling it to search for devices. It shows right up, you click on it, and it connects.

Here's a link to the box on amazon, where I ordered it:
Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices (980-000540): Electronics

I have an older set of Monsoon computer speakers that sound great, but have just been sitting around. Several times I'd plugged them into the N7 and played some music, but it just wasn't convenient. Now I've set them up in my living room with this box, and can go sit in another room, downstairs, wherever, and listen to and control the music remotely.

So far the only downside I've found is a downside with bluetooth streaming in general - stuttering. I don't think it's actually stuttered at all yet with my N7, but with my Razr I essentially can't do anything with the phone except the streaming, or it'll start to stutter badly. Again, I doubt this has anything to do with the adapter, but instead is an issue with either streaming music from the cloud (Google Music), or an issue of a maxxed out processor or memory. I need to spend some time seeing if I can get rid of some extra processes on my phone to fix the issue.

I'm also thinking about working over my old OG Droid phone to be a music streaming device, since I'm not using it for anything else, and it works fine as a wifi device. I'm concerned I'll have the stuttering issues with it too, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch