Google Nexus 7 (2012) hardbrick help needed

Mad Deluca

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
so i recently updated my nexus 7 and it became "bricked" i can access the boot loader menu but when i try and start i get booting failed. i downloaded root toolkit in an attempt to fix i and when i go to unlock the bootloader everything works fine i click unlock but then when i go to restart the bootloader it never turns back on. i will leave it for hours and get nothing. I feel like this is the last thing i need to figutre out to fix it. so anybody knows how to get the restart bootloader button in the menu working again please help me out. :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: nexus 7 hardbrick help needed

Welcome to Android Central!

I'm not sure this'll help or not, but you could try Wugfresh's Nexus Root Toolkit. I know it can bring devices back from bootloops and such. It may have a trick or two you can use.

Hopefully, some of our resident ninja's can interject too.

Mad Deluca

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: nexus 7 hardbrick help needed

Welcome to Android Central!

I'm not sure this'll help or not, but you could try Wugfresh's Nexus Root Toolkit. I know it can bring devices back from bootloops and such. It may have a trick or two you can use.

Hopefully, some of our resident ninja's can interject too.

unfortunately ive already downloaded it i just cant get the nexus unlock when it goes to restart the bootloader after i click the button to unlock even though it will void warrenty on the nexus the toolkit restarts the bootloader for me and the nexus wont turn back on by itself like it says

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non