Google Play Shipping!

brytonic

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I show my card charged and my date changed from my order date (June 30th) to today 7/13!

No shipping info either, but they said it will not charge until it ships! I am in Sacramento, so hopefully if they ship from the bay area I'll have it tomorrow!!

*crosses fingers*

limitproof

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Moral of the story: Even though google is honoring the mid-July target, the value of a Pre-Order is relative to access and availability

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I used a debit card and it just showed up again today (w00t). Also, I was a July 2nd order and the guy at Google Help (after a 34 minute wait) said any sold thru July 1 will go out today, some July 2nd will go out today, some Monday but they have no way to check on a per order basis.

Moonbase0ne

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Did Google announce an official release date?

How do we know that Gamestop sold it early, when they weren't supposed too. Maybe Gamestop were supposed to start selling it Tuesday.

We should atleast get some more details before throwing stones, I think.

taarkan

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I just saw the charge on my bank account!!! Of course I would be absolutely pissed if they delivered it today!!! WHY YOU ASK! I'm in Cypress (near Houston) and we had some historically high amounts of rain which basically blocked my neighborhood in with flooding. The UPS guy would simply turn around and I would be left sitting on the porch waiting until Monday :(

ack154

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So I haven't been charged yet, and no shipping notice... but, my Nexus did move to the top of my Orders list in Google Wallet. It was previously buried by almost a full page of apps that I downloaded between the order and now. Nothing has changed on the actual info page of my order, but I take it as at least a small sign that things are progressing.

enjoylife949

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Got this from Droid Life:
In an automated recording that can be heard through Google’s Support line, they announce that the first wave of Nexus 7 orders will ship today, with all pre-orders shipping within the next three business days. Once your tablet ships, you will receive a confirmation email straight from Google.

Now that my card has been charged I am waiting for that email from Google and I hope it has the tracking number included.

jtd771

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Just received an email from Play that my order has shipped. Tracking number doesn't have any activity yet on UPS. CC also shows the pending charge. Ordered 16 gb on 7/1 around 10 pm.

Sent from my DROIDX