John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Got my email as well!

Shipp.jpg

Adam Sawyer

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
ordered on the 9th, and order just shipped. should be here tuesday.

oh, and just wanted to add that those people that got upset about ppl getting their N7 at gamestop today need to seriously get a life. is it really worth the energy to get pissed off about someone getting a gadget a couple days ahead of you? you dont even know the person, i fail to see what the big deal is. buncha crybabys.. some of these threads are worse than the ipad shipping forums.

calm down, go for a run, smoke a joint, have a beer.... your device will be here soon... i promise!

Fubie

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Wow there really isn't any apparent rhyme or reason to how orders are being fulfilled. I guess next time I'll just wait to order.

Sent from my LTEVO using Tapatalk 2

Edgong

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Placed my order June 27 at 12:37 pm. No update at all, no temp charge or regular charge on my card at all.
This is really bush league as far as fulfillment and customer service goes. Never again will I pre order from the play store.

Congratulations to those that were able to snag one today in store, if I wasn't so lazy I would have tried that myself, but too hot to drive around and the wife would think I was crazy anyway with an iPad and Samsung 7.7 sitting here. A couple of days longer won't hurt.

stephen1108

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
WOW, I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I pre-ordered my 16 GB on July 9th at 2:24 PM and got mine shipped today! I didn't have it set up so my account was already on it though, maybe that's why mine went through so quick?

This is also my first post, and my first dive into the world of Android! I'm very excited lol :D

ozy93

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Received "Order Shipped" Notice in email a while ago.....

Ordered June 27, about 2 pm.....

Probably will arrive Monday 16th or Tue 17th ?? Middle of July as Google stated ? !!

Good luck all.......

Al ~

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordered two. One on the 28th and one on the 30th and I recieved two emails confirming they were shipped along with shipping number, however as stated previously, the UPS data isnt updated :)

ack154

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
no charge, no email.

Order Date: June 27, 2012 2:02:28 PM UTC-4

the unknown is a thorn in the side of customer experience

I still don't see the charge on my card, but I got my email. It's obvious that they're sending out a LOT of notices tonight... patience.