Scrolling isn't as fast as on phone

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
There is very little inertia for scrolling long lists. It's this an OS issue?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Only issue I have so far. Thought it was me thankfully that is the joy of being first to try release of a new OS.

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I tested side by side in Music and Contacts app, and the inertia effect is definitely been reduced, however it is NOT less smooth. It is still super smooth, it just seems to have more virtual friction on the Nexus 7 than on the Galaxy Nexus. I don't know if this was intended, or if it is an accident. Doesn't make much a difference. TBH I don't care if the keep it the way it is on the Nexus 7, but it should match with the Galaxy Nexus at the very least. It shouldn't feel different.

And btw, good catch! I didn't even notice, and now I do. ^_^

Reactions: 1812dave

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I tested side by side in Music and Contacts app, and the inertia effect is definitely been reduced, however it is NOT less smooth. It is still super smooth, it just seems to have more virtual friction on the Nexus 7 than on the Galaxy Nexus. I don't know if this was intended, or if it is an accident. Doesn't make much a difference. TBH I don't care if the keep it the way it is on the Nexus 7, but it should match with the Galaxy Nexus at the very least. It shouldn't feel different.

And btw, good catch! I didn't even notice, and now I do. ^_^

U say good catch but now u I'll keep noticing it... :) hehe