Getting your replacement Nexus 7...

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
So I just sent my 7 back due to the glass separation issue and I placed my order for the replacement device, but it didn't tell me how long it will take to arrive. Safe to assume 3-4 weeks?

How long did it take you to get your replacement?

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Very interesting, I placed my order around 1:33 yesterday after noon and I have yet to get a tracking email. Crossing my fingers!

alkthree87

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I have not sent mine back yet, but I have the email with the shipping label. Do you receive this order link after they get the defective unit?

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
You should have received 2 emails. One with the shipping label and another with instructions and a link to order your replacement. Both emails came back to back for me.

alkthree87

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I see that I do have 2 emails, one with the label and the other with the instructions link, but I see nothing about ordering the replacement. I'll probably feel silly when I see it.

Edit: All it mentions is that I will be getting a refund within 14 days, which was not what I requested.

DubA

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Ugh! My Nexus 7 came last Tuesday and the screen is separating from the bezel. I hate to send it back, but I can see it's getting worse each day. On hold with tech support........KILL ME NOW!

bglb

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Just curious, what is the number everyone is calling to replace the unit? I'm having similar problems. Also I got mine from Staples and been waiting for them to get more nexus 7 in stock to do an exchange but they don't have any so can i send in my defective unit into Google like you guys or do I have to do it in Staples?

Thig

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Don't take this wrong, but I hope all you people requesting replacement tablets (rightfully so) are put behind those of us that have not received our first unit yet.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, what is the number everyone is calling to replace the unit? I'm having similar problems. Also I got mine from Staples and been waiting for them to get more nexus 7 in stock to do an exchange but they don't have any so can i send in my defective unit into Google like you guys or do I have to do it in Staples?

If you got it from Staples, you'll probably have to use Staples as your exchange mechanism.

KJD209

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I requested on Saturday but have not received the e-mail yet. Customer service did tell me about the hold they will put on the account once they ship my replacement. I am assuming that means that you keep and use the original Nexus until you receive the replacement and then you ship back the original.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress