Tethering N7 to Samsung Galaxy S

mscpbd

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone get their Samsung phone to wirelessly tether or bluetooth with the N7?

I've tried foxfi and Pdanet....nothing works.

Help....

dpridgen

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I got my Galaxy Nexus to tether to my N7 using foxfi on the phone and PdaNet Tablet on the N7 using bluetooth. I was able to sync my kindle library using the connection.

Jaingo5150

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting your phone after installing foxfi? Mine is rock solid on a RAZR with no installation of anything on my 7.

I know its an obvious response but I originally had issues with foxfi until a reboot on my phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I got my Galaxy Nexus to tether to my N7 using foxfi on the phone and PdaNet Tablet on the N7 using bluetooth. I was able to sync my kindle library using the connection.

This is what I had to do and it works fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Have you tried rebooting your phone after installing foxfi? Mine is rock solid on a RAZR with no installation of anything on my 7.

I know its an obvious response but I originally had issues with foxfi until a reboot on my phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Jelly bean is not a fan of the original ways of tether. Even the stock tether in the settings won't work with two jelly bean devices.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mscpbd

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Still not working....I can use google music and books but can not browse the internet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Central Forums

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Jelly bean is not a fan of the original ways of tether. Even the stock tether in the settings won't work with two jelly bean devices

It doesn't work well between my Rezound and my N7 either. This is the only gripe I have about my N7. LOL. I can't wifi at all outside my home network. The more bluetooth trouble I have the more angry I get.

I was beginning to consider buying a Galaxy S III or Note but now it looks like that wouldn't solve my problem either. GRRRRR!

I take it these issues could be fixed through a software upgrade?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress