Google Now weather card opens wrong location on tap

mrwashy#AC

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with the weather card? The card itself brings up my correct location (Indiana, PA) but when I tap it it shows the Google search for Indianapolis, IN weather.

So, correct location on the Now card, and but incorrect location on the Google search. Any suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine did this once. I went into the settings for the card and corrected the location there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

sweet baboo

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine did this once. I went into the settings for the card and corrected the location there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

How? It doesn't allow you to manually input your location. The problem is that the search arguments Google employs for the weather service are too vague (ie, city only). So I live in Germantown, TN, and when I click on the weather card, it just searches for "weather Germantown" and takes me to the weather into for the larger, more famous, and not at all relevant to me, Germantown, PA. The settings for the weather card are very limited.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Zane Cradic

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Anyone figure this out? My moto x is doing the same thing. But the city and state are both different. Showing Billings MT then when I click the card it switches to South Jordan UT. This phone hasn't ever been to SJ UT...